Wednesday, June 13, 2007

I almost forgot that I have a blog to be updated! I was surprised to know that I have a couple of comments. This is amazing~ I thought I was just writing to myself. ^^

Something is wrong with my bike again. I can't ride my bike now due to high temperature raising from the engine. I've already spent lots of $$, switched 3 bike shops. I found another one from the Internet who is specialized to repair such bike. Left a msg on his web community, and was going to call him to make an appointment. But it's been raining everyday since last week, and the weather forecast says that it will continue to rain until Dragon Boat Festival (端午節). I guess I would just have to wait for 1 more week.

I had a job interview this afternoon for a position of an automobile company. Actually, I had a paper test last week first. and this is my 2nd visit to this company.

It started with a case study about a project. Company A will be replacing
their company cars this year, and I had to make a proposal to my manager about how we can win this project. Each department in Company A has its own preference. I simply selected different classes of cars to fit
each department's preference because I was not prepared for such question.

I thought I was interviewed for a logistics planning position, but the case study was more finance related (though I majored in finance as well). I had 1 hr to read the case,
do some analysis, prepare hand written posters for the presentation. yeah, it was stressful. I think I blew it. didn't do well on the presentation, neither was the interview. Better start looking for more job opportunities.

No comments: